Effective Date & Last Updated: May 18, 2020
LotVantage LLC and its affiliates (referred to herein as “LotVantage”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) recognizes the
importance of protecting the personal information we may collect from visitors, users and any other
practices of LotVantage and when we collect personal information through your use of the website,
www.LotVantage.com, and other LotVantage-related sites, software and applications accessible on or by
any top-level LotVantage domain owned by us or which we control (each, a “Site” and collectively the
“Sites”), through social media pages that we control or access on behalf of our customers, and through
information; (4) how we may share it; and (5) the choices we offer, including how to access and delete
- Our Services
- Information We Collect
- Information Collected Related to California Residents
- How We Use Information We Collect
- Sale of Personal Information
- Our Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Data
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Your Failure to Provide Personal Information
- Our Retention of Your Personal Information
- Sharing Personal Information
- International Transfer
- Your Privacy Choices
- Privacy Rights Specific to Californians
- Privacy Rights Specific to European Union Residents
- Exercising Your Privacy Rights
- Your Marketing Choices
- Links to Other Websites
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Children’s Privacy
- Direct Marketing and “Do Not Track” Signals
- LotVantage Partners
- Contact Us
Please familiarize yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions. By using
do not use the Sites.
laws in some jurisdictions where our Services are located may restrict our data collection and processing
practices, our practices may be more restrictive subject to local laws.
does not cover the information practices of other companies and organizations who advertise our
By accessing or using the Sites in any manner, you also agree to be bound by LotVantage’s User
Agreement. Please read the User Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions
contained in or incorporated by reference into the User Agreement, please do not use the Sites.
LotVantage offers a suite of social media, classified marketing and other software applications and
services. LotVantage software and services enable manufacturers and retailers to curate, modify and
share content and also sell inventory across social and classified online channels. LotVantage focuses on
minimal user interaction to complete these tasks of managing multiple content and inventory sources via
multiple third-party marketplaces.
Information We Collect
We collect information, including personal information, to provide better Services to all our Users. We
use the term “Personal Information” to refer to any information that identifies or can be used to identify
you. Common examples of Personal Information include: full name, email address, information about your
device, and certain metadata.
You may choose to provide us with Personal Information about yourself, including your name, email, and
phone number, when you complete forms on our website, such as when you request information about
our services. You may also provide us with Personal Information in the following ways:
Account Information. You may provide us with information in connection with the creation and
management of your account for the Services, such as a name, email address, and a password to
create a LotVantage account.
Billing Information. If you have purchased a paid version of the Services, or if you make another
financial transaction using our Services, we will collect information about the purchase or
Other Information. You may choose to provide us with information when you contact our
customer support or report a problem or have a question about our services. You may also provide
us with other personal information as part of your account profile, including your usernames and
links to social media accounts. The Sites offer interactive and social features that permit you to
submit content and communicate with other users. You may provide personal data to us when
you post information in these interactive and social features. Please note that your postings in
these areas of the Sites may be publicly accessible or accessible to other users.
Content. The content which you upload, download, or view on our Services may, but does not
necessarily, contain Personal Information. When we refer to “Content” in this notice, we mean
the Personal Information that we process at your direction. In legal terms, we act as data
processors for the Personal Information included in the Content.
Website Interaction. We collect certain information automatically, such as your operating system
version, device identifier, browser type, and internet service provider. When you use our Site, we
automatically collect and store this information in service logs. This includes: details of how you
used our Site; Internet protocol address; and cookies that uniquely identify your browser. We may
also collect and process information about your actual location. The information we collect
automatically is statistical data and may or may not include Personal Information, but we may
maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third
If you provide us or our service providers with any Personal Information relating to other individuals, you
represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that it will be used in accordance with
to otherwise exercise your rights relating to your Personal Information, please contact us by using the
information set out in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
During the last twelve (12) months, we have collected the following categories of personal information
|Type of Identifiers We Collect
|A name, postal address, telephone number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, personal
email address, business email address, account ID and password.
categories listed in the
California Customer Records
statute (Cal. Civ. Code §
|A name, postal address, telephone number, employment, employment history, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
California or federal law.
|Age, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression).
|Records of personal property, products or services purchased,obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
|Internet or other similar
|Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement, meta data used for matching, reward codes and tags, security codes for password resets.
|Current or past job history.
|Inferences drawn from
other personal information.
|Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes,
intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
We obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources
- Directly from Users or their agents. For example, when a User voluntarily provides information
when requesting additional information or completion of downloaded forms.
- Indirectly from our customers or their agents. For example, through information we collect from
our clients in the course of providing Services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website (www.LotVantage.com). For example, from
website usage details that are collected automatically. In addition, like many companies, we use
“cookies” which are small text files a website can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the
user’s ongoing access to and use of the site and to track usage behavior. Examples include
information about Users’ browsers, IP addresses, general location as determined from the Users’
IP address and provided by Users’ browser, the site which Users come from and the links followed
when leaving our website.
- From social media websites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- From third parties that assist us in providing certain transactions and services, even though it
appears that you may not have left our Site.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use your Personal Information in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was
collected or authorized by you, including for the following purposes:
- To present, operate or improve the Site and Services, including analysis of Site activity;
- To inform you about Services and products available from LotVantage or LotVantage;
- To authorize access to our Sites and Services;
- To validate your identity or verify communications from you;
- To provide, maintain, administer or expand the Services, performing business analyses, or for
other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, the Services, and other
products and services we offer;
- To communicate about, and administer your participation in, special programs, surveys, contests,
online campaigns, online programs, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions, and to deliver
- To send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and
otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the Services;
- For marketing purposes, including but not limited to, facilitating interest-based advertising,
creating custom audiences to target online and mobile advertising, sending integrated marketing
messages across channels and devices, personalizing email marketing that we send to you,
sending you other promotional materials, and notifying you about special promotions, offers,
events or opportunities that may be of interest to you;
- To improve our customer service, conduct customer satisfaction, market research, and quality
- To respond to and support users regarding their use of the Sites and Services;
- To administer general recordkeeping;
- To verify your transactions, for purchase confirmation, billing, security and authentication
(including security tokens for communication with installed Third-Party Apps);
- To comply with all applicable legal requirements;
and/or attempts to harm our visitors.
- For any other purpose that is disclosed to you at the point of collection of the personal
information, for any purpose for which you provide your prior consent, or for any other lawful
Our service providers and we may use IP addresses to understand the locations from which our Users and
visitors are accessing the Services. Except where prohibited by applicable law or regulation, we may
combine information collected through one source with information obtained through other resources.
We also may supplement the information we collect with information obtained from third parties. We
will treat any information that we combine with your personal information as Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information in furtherance of our legitimate interest to provide you with the
Services offered by LotVantage. We may also use your information to manage our contractual relationship
with you or to comply with our legal obligations.
To the extent we rely on consent for the processing of your Personal Information, we will seek such
consent at the time we collect your personal data. We may also use the Personal Information we obtain
about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Sale of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any Personal Information.
Our Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Data
Whenever we collect Personal Data from you, we may do so on the following legal bases:
- Your consent to such collection and use;
- Out of necessity for the performance of an agreement between us and you, such as your
agreement to use our Services or your request for Services;
- Our legitimate business interest, including but not limited to the following circumstances where collecting or using Personal Information is necessary for:
- Intra-organization transfers for administrative purposes;
- Product development and enhancement, where the processing enables LotVantage to
enhance, modify, personalize, or otherwise improve our Services and communications for
the benefit of Users and our visitors, and to better understand how people interact with
- Fraud detection and prevention;
- Enhancement of our cybersecurity, including improving the security of our network and
information systems; and
- General business operations and diligence;
Provided that, in each circumstance, we will weigh the necessity of our processing for the purpose against
your privacy and confidentiality interests, including taking into account your reasonable expectations, the
impact of processing, and any safeguards which are or could be put in place. In all circumstances, we will
limit such processing for our legitimate business interest to what is necessary for its purposes.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit one of our
Sites or Services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or
device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services
from our partners, such as advertising services. Our third-party advertising and analytics partners include
Google Analytics, Salesforce, and similar partners.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept
browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting
you may be unable to access certain parts of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting
Web Beacons. Pages of our services or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web
beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count
Users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for
example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Clickstream Data. Clickstream data is information collected by our computers when you request Web
pages from the Sites. Clickstream data may include information such as the page served, the time spent
viewing the page, source of the request, type of browser making the request, the preceding page viewed
and similar information. Clickstream data permits us to analyze how visitors arrive at the Sites, what type
of content is popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content
on the Sites.
Your Failure to Provide Personal Information
Your provision of Personal Information is required in order to use certain Services and programs. In some
instances, if you fail to provide such Personal Information, you may not be able to access and use our
Services, or parts of our Services.
Our Retention of Your Personal Information
We use and retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is
being processed, to carry out legitimate business interests, as well as on the basis of applicable legal
requirements (such as applicable statutes of limitation).
Sharing Personal Information
LotVantage may disclose your Personal Information to commercial providers for a business purpose,
which include verifying your identity when making a payment or registering access to your account. When
we disclose Personal Information for these reasons, we enter into a contract that describes the purpose
and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any
purpose except for the purposes set forth in the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information
for one or more business purposes:
- California Customer Records Personal Information categories;
- Commercial information;
- Internet or other network activity information;
- Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We disclose your Personal Information for a business purpose to the following categories of third
- Our affiliates;
- Commercial providers;
- Service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, including without limitation those performing core services (such as billing, credit card processing, customer
support services, customer relationship management, accounting, auditing, administering
sweepstakes, surveys, advertising and marketing, analytics, email and mailing services, data
storage, and security) related to the operation of our business and/or the Services, and making
certain functionalities available to our users;
- Enterprise accounts, such as your retail business customers;
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in
connection with the services we provide to you.
We may disclose your Personal Information for legal reasons. Specifically, we will share Personal
Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of LotVantage if we have a good-faith
belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Fulfill any purpose for which you provide it;
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Protect against harm to the rights, property, assets or safety of LotVantage, our Users or the
public, content found on the Services, or to protect the Services from unauthorized use or
misuse, as required or permitted by law;
- Facilitate a business transfer, such as to a buyer or other successor in the event of merger,
acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, change in control, dissolution or other sale or transfer of
some or all of LotVantage’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy,
liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by LotVantage about its
visitors and users will be among the assets to be transferred, and any such successor may use
- For any other purpose disclosed when you provide the information; and,
- When we obtain your consent to do so.
We attempt to notify you about legal demands for your Personal Information when appropriate in our
judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute
such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper
authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
We are committed to complying with applicable laws, regulations and mandatory government standards
regarding the protection of Personal Information. Countries where we process data may have laws which
are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country. If we transfer your
Personal Information out of your jurisdiction, we will implement suitable safeguards and rely on legally-
provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders to ensure that your Personal Information is
Your Privacy Choices
You may have certain rights relating to your Personal Information, subject to local data protection law.
Whenever you choose to visit our Site or use our Services, we aim to provide you with choices about how
we use your Personal Information. Subject to applicable law, you may obtain a copy of Personal
Information we maintain about you. In addition, if you believe that Personal Information we maintain
about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request that we correct or
amend the information by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section below. To help
protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you
access to the information.
Privacy Rights Specific to YouTube
Privacy Rights Specific to California Residents
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents have specific rights regarding their
personal information. This section describes Californians’ rights and explains how California residents can
exercise those rights.
Below we further outline specific rights which California residents may have under the California
Consumer Privacy Act.
- Right to Access Your Data. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to
you about our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information over the past twelve
(12) months. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the
receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply
with a request, if applicable.
- Right to Data Portability. You have the right to a “portable” copy of your Personal Information that you have submitted to us. Generally, this means you have a right to request that we move, copy or transmit your Personal Information stored on our servers or information technology environment to another service provider’s servers or information technology environment.
- Right to Delete Your Data. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
- Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for exercising your privacy rights conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Exercising Your Rights
If you are a California resident who chooses to exercise your rights, you can:
1. Submit a request via email to privacy@LotVantage.com, or
2. Call 866-760-9418 (toll-free) to submit your request.
You may also designate an agent to exercise your privacy rights on your behalf. In order to designate an
authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide a valid power of attorney, the
requester’s valid government-issued identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government issued
Our Response to Your Request
Upon receiving your request, we will confirm receipt of your request by sending you an email within 10
days of receipt. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your
identity before granting you access to the information. In some instances, such as a request to delete
personal information, we may first separately confirm that you would like for us to in fact delete your
personal information before acting on your request.
We will respond to your request within forty-five (45) days. If we require more time, we will inform you
of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written
response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by
mail or electronically, at your option.
In some cases our ability to uphold these rights for you may depend upon our obligations to process
Personal Information for security, safety, fraud prevention reasons, compliance with regulatory or legal
requirements, listed below, or because processing is necessary to deliver the services you have requested.
Where this is the case, we will inform you of specific details in response to your request.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Privacy Rights Specific to European Union Residents
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and corresponding legislation in the
United Kingdom and Switzerland, provide European, Switzerland and United Kingdom residents with
certain rights in connection with Personal Information you have shared with us. If you are resident in the
European Economic Area, you may have the following rights:
- The right to be informed. You are entitled to be informed of the use of your Personal Information.
- The right of access. You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Information which we
hold about you.
- The right of correction. You have the right to request correction or changes of your Personal
Information if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw a previously given consent for
processing your Personal Information for a specific purpose.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to request us, at any time, to delete your Personal
Information from our servers and to erase your Personal Information when it is no longer
necessary for us to retain such data. Note, however, that deletion of your Personal Information
will likely impact your ability to use our services.
- The right to object (opt-out). You have the right to opt-out of certain uses of your Personal
Information, such as direct marketing, at any time.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to a “portable” copy of your Personal Information
that you have submitted to us. Generally, this means your right to request that we move, copy
or transmit your Personal Information stored on our servers or information technology
environment to another service provider’s servers or information technology environment.
- The right to refuse to be subjected to automated decision making, including profiling. You have
the right not to be subject to a decision and insist on human intervention if the decision is based
on automated processing and produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge
complaints about our data processing activities by filing a complaint with us or with the relevant
Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here:
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by sending an email to
privacy@LotVantage.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity and request before
taking further action on your request. We may respond to your request by letter, email, telephone or any
other suitable method.
Your Marketing Choices
You may have certain choices when it comes to how we use your data and we want to provide you with
information to make the choices that are right for you.
- Interest-Based Ads and Other Online Advertising. Visit http://www.networkadvertising.org or
http://www.aboutads.info to learn more about your options for opting out of interest-based
advertising. For more information on various opt-out options, visit the “Interest-Based
Advertising” section above. We do not guarantee that all of the third parties we work with will
honor the elections you make using those options. Please also keep in mind that even if you opt-
out of receiving ads tailored to your apparent interests, you will continue to see online ads, but
the ads that you see therefore may be less relevant to your interests.
- Mobile Devices. Your mobile device may offer settings relating to cookies, pixel tags, Flash
cookies, and other similar technologies. We encourage to you to visit your device’s help menu to
learn about your options to limit tracking when using your device.
- Social Media Platforms and Networks. We encourage you to review your privacy options and
settings with the social media platforms and networks you use to understand what choices you
have about sharing information from those platforms and networks with us.
- Email Marketing. You can opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by sending us an email
stating your request to privacy@LotVantage.com. If we or one of our service providers acting on
our behalf have sent you a promotional email, you may use the “unsubscribe” link or send us a
return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. Please keep in mind that opting
out of marketing emails may impact our ability to allow you access to certain offers, benefits and
features. Please also note that even if you opt out of receiving certain marketing emails, that opt-
out may not apply to other transactional or legal communications that you may continue to
receive from us, such as customer service messages, messages about your account or transactions
with us, notices about our policies and terms, and emails responding to your communications
with us or requests for information that we receive from you.
Links to Other Websites
The Sites may contain links to webpages operated by parties other than LotVantage. We do not control
such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy policies or other practices of such
websites. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such
websites or any association with their operators. Further, it is up to the User to take precautions to ensure
that whatever links the User selects or software the User downloads (whether from this Site or other
websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive
nature. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies, which the User will be subject
to upon linking to the third party’s website. LotVantage strongly recommends that each User review the
third party’s terms and policies.
If you have any questions about the privacy practices of other websites, you should contact the relevant
parties controlling these websites for more information.
How We Protect Personal Information
LotVantage maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the user’s
Personal Information and other information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction,
loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we and/or our service providers use commercially
reasonable security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and Secure Socket Layer software (SSL) or
hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) to protect Personal Information.
Although we take reasonable steps designed to protect your Personal Information, please be advised that
no security system or means of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure
(including without limitation with respect to computer viruses, malicious software and hacker attacks).
We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of your Personal Information or any information
you disclose or transmit to us. We are not responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access,
and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access, and we are
not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such incidents to the fullest extent permitted
by law. Where required under law, we will notify you of any such loss, misuse or alteration of Personal
Information that may affect you so that you can take the appropriate actions.
For your own privacy protection, we urge you to keep all passwords confidential. We also recommend
that you do not include sensitive information such as passwords, social security numbers or payment
information, in any emails that you send to us. If you become aware of any breach of the terms of this
The Sites and Services are not designed or intended to be used by anyone under the age of 16. If you are
under the age of 16 (or a minor in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing our Sites or Services), do not
use the Services, or make purchases via the Services, use any interactive features of the Services, or post
any Personal Information to our Sites or submit any Personal Information via the Services. We do not
knowingly or intentionally gather Personal information about children who are under the age of 16. If a
child has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us to have
the information deleted from our records. If you believe that we might have any information from a child
under age 16 in the applicable jurisdiction, please contact us privacy@LotVantage.com. If we learn that
we have inadvertently collected the Personal Information of a child under 16, or equivalent minimum age
depending on jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible and cease the
use of that information in accordance with applicable law.
Direct Marketing and “Do Not Track” Signals
LotVantage does not track its users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted
advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third-party
sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor
what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may include controls to block and
delete cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, to allow you to opt out of data collection through
California residents are entitled to contact us to request information about whether we have disclosed
Personal Information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Under the California
“Shine the Light” law, California residents may opt-out of our disclosure of Personal Information to third
parties for their direct marketing purposes. You may choose to opt-out of the sharing of your Personal
Information with third parties for marketing purposes. To make such a request you should send (a) an
email to privacy@LotVantage.com with the subject heading “California Privacy Rights,” or (b) a letter
addressed to LotVantage LLC, Attention: 3415 E. Frontage Road, Suite B, Tampa, Florida, U.S.A., 33607. In
your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California
address for our response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California
privacy rights requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response. We
reserve our right not to respond to requests submitted to addresses other than the addresses specified in
significant, we will provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services or programs, email
for your review.
How to Contact Us
the choices discussed above, please contact us:
Via e-mail: privacy@LotVantage.com
By writing to us:
3415 E. Frontage Road
Tampa, Florida 33607